Diamond Pendant
Here we go!! This past week I have gotten my first couple of critics saying that you will never get rid of those Ray Bans and will never get to that BMW. Given, the BMW I am shooting for is about 30 grand, but hey those critics just fuel me.
Anywho back to the story....
Turns out Wednesday evening this awesome guy named Ronnie Appel emails me saying he would like to trade a sterling silver 0.31ct diamond pendant necklace valued at $1050.00 for my Ray Bans. Yes! I took the offer and planned a road trip with my buddy Wes up to Tampa Area, FL. Man what a blast!! The Trade Train continues!! Take that Critics!
Anywho back to the story....
Turns out Wednesday evening this awesome guy named Ronnie Appel emails me saying he would like to trade a sterling silver 0.31ct diamond pendant necklace valued at $1050.00 for my Ray Bans. Yes! I took the offer and planned a road trip with my buddy Wes up to Tampa Area, FL. Man what a blast!! The Trade Train continues!! Take that Critics!
Thanks again to Ronnie!
Wonder whats in the distance...
Comments
Post a Comment