Into Eternity...

 
It Creeps like a spider on the wall.
It makes the world crash at you're feet.
It's Visions will terrorize you're mind.

Why are you scared?
It's only water.

Where everything feels like the first.
Where the mind will lift up it's curtin and show you the shadow that 
stands behind.
Where the simple things that we often overlook turn fasinating and new.

So why are you scared?
It's only water.

When theres swaying skyscrapers in a fog filled night.
When rainbow skys fill the atmosphere,
When all you're desires come to life.

How could you be scared?
Cause it shows you who you truly are,
But then again, It's only water.

Welcome To My World.

I formulated that poem whiles on a hallucinogenic drug called LSD(Lysergic acid diethylamide).

~Michael Joseph Marino

Comments

  1. Thanking God for rescuing you, Michael, and for bringing you to our church. May you continue to grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18) and be used of God in making Him known to others.
    Press on!
    Barb Reisinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. I never really thought about how long eternity is... apparently its a veeeeery long time. I'm glad that Jesus saved us brother! I'd rather spend and eternity with The Father than in anguish regretting that I didn't accept him while I still had the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ray Bans

Leaf Blower