Habit
Life.... It's a short one. So why do we including myself spend our time on things that kinda sorta don't matter?
The answer... Habit...
"an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street."(dictionary)
I think this is the true solid answer from what Ive seen in my life and the lives of others.
Do you think ones habit is really a big deal? Well I didn't think so and I can still see the negative affects in my life from the habits Ive ingrained in my subconscious mind, months and even years ago.
There are so many good things we can do but when you really look at the truth there is only a few great things we can do. So join me in the fight to put in place the habits that will be truly the best for us.
It will be tough for the first year but your mind is so strong you can take any negative or positive behavior and "think" it is just part of you, but In reality it just was a habit (bad, good, great) you have put in place.
I am not going to go into some great things we can do for our futures. I'm sure you already know.
The question is what will you choose? Comfort or Excellence?
Here are great resources if you are reading this an have no idea where to turn.
1: The Holy Bible
2:Orrin Woodward
3:Chris Brady
Habits will make or break you. One of my favorite quotes that I am going to share with you is from Lao-Tze.
I pray it provokes a strong thought in you.
"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
I thank you for the time you have invested in reading my first post and pray you will join me in the fight for excellence. The sands of time will keep falling no matter how you use your time.
In Christ,
~Michael Joesph Marino
The answer... Habit...
"an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street."(dictionary)
I think this is the true solid answer from what Ive seen in my life and the lives of others.
Do you think ones habit is really a big deal? Well I didn't think so and I can still see the negative affects in my life from the habits Ive ingrained in my subconscious mind, months and even years ago.
There are so many good things we can do but when you really look at the truth there is only a few great things we can do. So join me in the fight to put in place the habits that will be truly the best for us.
It will be tough for the first year but your mind is so strong you can take any negative or positive behavior and "think" it is just part of you, but In reality it just was a habit (bad, good, great) you have put in place.
I am not going to go into some great things we can do for our futures. I'm sure you already know.
The question is what will you choose? Comfort or Excellence?
Here are great resources if you are reading this an have no idea where to turn.
1: The Holy Bible
2:Orrin Woodward
3:Chris Brady
Habits will make or break you. One of my favorite quotes that I am going to share with you is from Lao-Tze.
I pray it provokes a strong thought in you.
"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
I thank you for the time you have invested in reading my first post and pray you will join me in the fight for excellence. The sands of time will keep falling no matter how you use your time.
In Christ,
~Michael Joesph Marino

Welcome to the blogging world! Great first post - it's amazing how many things we are tempted to think are just "part of us" but in reality are habits that (with work) could be replaced rather than tolerated. Good to great, it's a never ending process!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna link ya on my blog too ... looking forward to keeping up with this!