Iron Maiden Album

So since I have been laid off I've had a lot of time on my hands. One of the things that my mind kept wandering to was a story of a guy that traded up one little red paperclip...to a house, aka Kyle MacDonald. I heard about this when I was younger, so I decided to look for more story's like that one and I found one by a 17-year-old Steven Ortiz who traded up from a phone his friend gave him to a porsche boxster, yes that's right. Using only his iPhone to scan craigslist in the barter section he managed to get to a porsche worth about 9000-11000.

Man that got me thinking, I'm always on craigslist and I'm always swapping cars.. I might be able to do this!
So I started to search veraciously around my things and the only thing that popped out at me was......

Yes, a Iron Maiden Vinyl album. 


It was given to me about the age of 17 by a friend on Long Island NY.  Maiden is not my idols anymore so I decided that I did not need it.

So, I decided that I will attempt to turn that old piece of history into a BMW, and not just for the BMW but for all the awesome people I will get to meet! 

The journey begins...




Comments